How Is Heavy Motor Insurance Different Than Standard Commercial Insurance?

Heavy motor insurance is needed for businesses that own and operate heavy-duty vehicles, including trucks, cranes, and the like. When you shop for commercial auto insurance you may see standard commercial vehicle insurance offered, and may wonder how heavy motor insurance is different and if you need it for standard delivery trucks or trailers. Note a few of those differences here so you can ensure you choose the right type of coverage for the vehicle you operate.